1. Definition of cookies
Types and function of Cookies
- First-party cookies: As the name implies, first-party cookies are put on your device directly by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: These are the cookies that are placed on your device, not by the website you are visiting, but by a third party like an advertiser or an analytic system.
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser (or once your session ends).
- Persistent cookies: This category encompasses all cookies that remain on your hard drive until you erase them or your browser does, depending on the cookie’s expiration date. All persistent cookies have an expiration date written into their code, but their duration can vary.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are technical and essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Cookies that allow web shops to hold your items in your cart while you are shopping online are an example of strictly necessary cookies. These cookies will generally be first-party session cookies. While it is not required to obtain consent for these cookies, what they do and why they are necessary should be explained to the user.
- Preferences cookies: Also known as “functionality cookies,” these cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past, like what language you prefer, what region you would like weather reports for, or what your user name and password are so you can automatically log in.
- Statistics cookies: Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions. This includes cookies from third-party analytics services as long as the cookies are for the exclusive use of the owner of the website visited.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers. These are persistent cookies and almost always of third-party provenance.
What types of cookies are used on this website and what is their use
- First-party cookies
- Third-party cookies
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Preferences cookies
- Statistics cookies
- Marketing cookies
Table listing the type of cookies used by the website and its purpose
|1 year||Statistic cookie to store and count pageviews.|
|pll_language||Polylang||Persistent-||Functional cookie to to store language settings.|
You can review the accepted cookies by clicking here.
2. International Data Transfer
3. Navigation profiling
NENNISIWOK through the cookies used on this website, doesn’t carry out the development of browsing profiles.
NENNISIWOK effectively carries out the elaboration of navigation profiles, when you accept and give your consent to the operation of our Analytical/Marketing Cookies while browsing our website. The consequences of this processing will be the collection and analysis of your data for the creation of browsing profiles to analyse your activity and offer you personalized advertising. You can find aout about the processing of the data collected for this purpose, in the corresponding policies on the processing of the data collected from each of the Cookie Managers of identified third parties.
4. Preservation of the data obtained
The data collected through session cookies will only be kept for the period in which the user browses this web page. The data collected through persistent cookies will be kept for a period longer than the browsing session on this website. You can find out about the conservation of the data obtained by the third parties indicated in the following section, in their corresponding policies on the processing of the collected data.
5. Identification of those responsible for cookies and the processing of the data obtained
The Data Controller of the First-Party cookies and the processing of the data obtained will be NENNISIWOK SL (“NENNISIWOK”). The contact e-mail is: email@example.com.
The Data Controller of the third-party cookies is Google Analytics.