Nennisiwok AI Lab is an Artificial Intelligence technology firm based in Barcelona that, through creativity and the use of the latest technologies, presents solutions to its clients based on data. Data is a crucial part of Nennisiwok AI Lab’s mission. Using the creativity of our teams, we are able to collect and process data from diverse sources to generate AI-based systems that add value to our clients. We believe that answers are found when curious, daring and dynamic people like you come together in an inspiring environment. Where they are given the opportunity to explore the power of digital and data. Where you will be allowed to fail by taking smart risks, and where you will be surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle whatever challenges come your way. In our team we focus on driving the products and the business, focused on solving important problems rather than on specific tools.
You will be part of a growing team to create and support solutions around data, and in which you will be responsible for building statistical models and machine learning, starting with the discovery phase.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Data design and processing for further analysis.
- Propose hypotheses in which you use various experimentation tools
- Assess the quality of data sources.
- Apply predictive models and advanced analytics tools to analyze and understand data sets.
- Generate and propose KPI’s.
- Generate reports.
- Technical documentation.
- Guarantee the quality of the information and establish the flows of access to it, innovating and improving them.
- Technical degree: Computer science or others with equivalent experience. (Telecommunications, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, other engineering, etc.).
- Demonstrable experience programming in Python.
- Big Data Technologies (Pandas, Spark, Flink, MongoDB, Hive, Kafka, R.).
- Some/many SQL databases, Azure.
- Governance model experience and glossary of business terms.
- Experience in business intelligence projects.
- Data quality management.
At Nennisiwok AI Lab we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that to offer the best services, we need to build the best teams. Our recruitment process is centered around an informal interview where we’ll get to know more about you and where you’ll meet several members of the team so you can also get to know more about us over coffee.