NENNISIWOK SL (“NENNISIWOK”) as the controller of the processing, guarantees an adequate and consistent standard of protection of natural persons concerning their personal data that is subject to processing by the company, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 on data protection and guarantee of digital rights.
NENNISIWOK only processes personal data responsibly and diligently, and in accordance with the lawful basis that enables the processing. It has also taken the required and appropriate security measures against the risks that have been objectively evaluated and identified to the rights and freedoms of interested persons, which the processing carried out by our company might lead to.
Below, we offer extensive additional information regarding the specific processing activities carried out by NENNISIWOK via its website:
1. Data Controller
- Identity: NENNISIWOK SL (“NENNISIWOK”)
- Company Tax Number: B-61487245
- Postal Address: Carrer del Torrent d’En Vidalet, 55 08024 Barcelona.
- Contact email address: email@example.com
2. Purpose of data processing and retention
NENNISIWOK shall process your personal data in order to:
- Respond to your questions, information requests and job appliances given the accordance with the consent you give us by contacting us through the websites’ register forms. Article 6.1.a) GDPR 2016/679.
Once the purpose for which your data has been collected has been fulfilled, they shall be destroyed and only the data required to deal with complaints or to comply with applicable legislation shall be retained. In the case of the data necessary to carry out commercial communications, the same will be kept until the periods determined by the legislation or until the moment in which the interested party opposes the processing.
3. Recipients of your personal data
Your data will not be communicated to third parties in any case, except when there is a legal obligation.
4. International Data Transfer
There are no international data transfer planned.
In order to offer you our services, NENNISIWOK hires resources that carry out international data transfers to third countries located outside the European Union. These countries have an adequate level of data protection declared by the European Commission and also with the provision of adequate guarantees such as Standard Contractual Clauses. The activities where these international data transfers are the following:
5. Automated decisions including profiling
NENNISIWOK doesn’t carry out automated decision-making or profiling.
6. Data subject rights
As a user of https://www.nennisiwoklab.com/, you have the right to:
- Access, rectification and erasure, the limitation of processing, the portability of data and opposition to processing, at the time you believe that they are not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- To request the limitation of the processing, in such case only the data strictly necessary to carry out the claims will be kept.
- Withdraw your consent, at any time.
To proceed with the exercise of rights, you must contact us at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) through its website www.aepd.es.