Nennisiwok AI Lab is an Artificial Intelligence technology firm based in Barcelona that, through creativity and the use of the latest technologies, presents solutions to its clients based on data. Data is a crucial part of Nennisiwok AI Lab’s mission. Using the creativity of our teams, we are able to collect and process data from diverse sources to generate AI-based systems that add value to our clients. We believe that answers are found when curious, daring and dynamic people like you come together in an inspiring environment. Where they are given the opportunity to explore the power of digital and data. Where you will be allowed to fail by taking smart risks, and where you will be surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle whatever challenges come your way. In our team we focus on driving the products and the business, focused on solving important problems rather than on specific tools.
You will be part of a growing team to create and support solutions around data, and in which you will be responsible for building statistical models and machine learning, starting with the discovery phase.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to analyze and improve the solutions created.
- Proactively identify and champion projects that solve complex problems across multiple domains.
- Development and maintenance of data extraction and processing pipelines for later use and analysis.
- Define and promote best practices within the team.
- Create and apply machine learning and deep learning algorithms to extract insights from our data sets.
- Analysis and management of large volumes of data and data sources (Data Mining)
- Process analysis, definition of indicators, identification of trends.
- Experience in projects with implementation of algorithms and integral development of analytical models using Machine Learning platforms based on Big Data.
- Professional certification in the field of Data Science, Machine Learning or similar.
- Experience Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, and Data Mining
Demonstrated ability to translate analytical insights into clear recommendations and effectively communicate them to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Programming experience with Python, GO, R or similar.
- Knowledge of Python libraries for the creation of Machine and Deep Learning algorithms (Tensorflow or Keras, Torch, Scikit-learn, etc.) and for the analysis and management of large volumes of data (Pandas, Spark, etc.).
- Curiosity in the face of problems and analytical spirit.
- Knowledge of the Azure environment: Databricks, Azure Storage, Azure Data Studio.
- Knowledge of Virtualization, and container and orchestration technologies: Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift will be valuable.
At Nennisiwok AI Lab we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that to offer the best services, we need to build the best teams. Our recruitment process is centered around an informal interview where we’ll get to know more about you and where you’ll meet several members of the team so you can also get to know more about us over coffee.