Nennisiwok AI Lab is an Artificial Intelligence technology firm based in Barcelona that, through creativity and the use of the latest technologies, presents solutions to its clients based on data. Data is a crucial part of Nennisiwok AI Lab’s mission. Using the creativity of our teams, we are able to collect and process data from diverse sources to generate AI-based systems that add value to our clients. We believe that answers are found when curious, daring and dynamic people like you come together in an inspiring environment. Where they are given the opportunity to explore the power of digital and data. Where you will be allowed to fail by taking smart risks, and where you will be surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle whatever challenges come your way. In our team we focus on driving the products and the business, focused on solving important problems rather than on specific tools.
You will be part of a growing team to create and support solutions around data, and in which you will be responsible for building statistical models and machine learning, starting with the discovery phase.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Participation in the entire life cycle of the application but focusing on coding and debugging.
- Writing clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshooting and debugging applications.
- Testing the user interface to optimize performance.
- Collaboration with front-end web developers to integrate elements in front of users with server-side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Creation of reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaboration with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Experience programming in Python and knowledge of Django frameworks/libraries, Django REST Framework, Pandas.
- Experience with version control tools such as Git.
- Knowledge of SQL Entity / Relationship Models (MySQL / Azure).
- Deep knowledge of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team and solve problems.
- Degree in computer science or a related field.
At Nennisiwok AI Lab we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that to offer the best services, we need to build the best teams. Our recruitment process is centered around an informal interview where we’ll get to know more about you and where you’ll meet several members of the team so you can also get to know more about us over coffee.