Nennisiwok AI Lab is an Artificial Intelligence technology firm based in Barcelona that, through creativity and the use of the latest technologies, presents solutions to its clients based on data. Data is a crucial part of Nennisiwok AI Lab’s mission. Using the creativity of our teams, we are able to collect and process data from diverse sources to generate AI-based systems that add value to our clients. We believe that answers are found when curious, daring and dynamic people like you come together in an inspiring environment. Where they are given the opportunity to explore the power of digital and data. Where you will be allowed to fail by taking smart risks, and where you will be surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle whatever challenges come your way. In our team we focus on driving the products and the business, focused on solving important problems rather than on specific tools.
You will be part of a growing team to create and support solutions around data, and in which you will be responsible for building statistical models and machine learning, starting with the discovery phase.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Plan and monitor the projects in your charge.
- Lead assigned projects to completion
- Determine the objectives and scope of the projects.
- Definition and implementation of tools and plan for the correct organization of the team and for each of the stages of the project.
- Organization of the team to meet agreed goals and times in order to guarantee the delivery of projects on schedule.
- Keep stakeholders updated on the progress of the project.
- Estimate and break down the budget and resource requirements for each of the assigned projects.
- Make reports on the progress and activities carried out by the team.
- Experience in project management.
- Communication, negotiation, organization, time management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a team and solve problems.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work confidently at all levels within the organization and with external parties.
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible approach and willingness to learn.
- Management of interdisciplinary teams.
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Office.
At Nennisiwok AI Lab we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that to offer the best services, we need to build the best teams. Our recruitment process is centered around an informal interview where we’ll get to know more about you and where you’ll meet several members of the team so you can also get to know more about us over coffee.